EDEX will be the first event of its kind in Egypt, offering exhibitors a brand new opportunity to display the latest in military systems and hardware.
How EDEX can work for your company:
- Meet face-to-face with senior military and industry leaders from across the MENA region.
- Strengthen your relationships with existing customers.
- Keep up-to-date with the latest industry developments and procurement requirements in the local and regional defence industry.
- Increase brand awareness with prominent onsite and online sponsorship.
- Meet all three services (land, air and sea) in one place.
- Showcase the latest technological innovations to both procurement and operational directorates.
Who will you meet?
EDEX will attract a local, regional and international audience of key decision-makers from government, Army, Navy, Air Force and the defence industry.
There will be a fully hosted VIP program ensuring the key VIPs and VVIPs are present at the show and fully engaged.
You will meet the following VIP delegates and organisations:
- Defence and Security Ministers
- Chiefs of Staff, Chiefs of Army, Navy and Air Forces
- Coastguard Commanders
- Procurement Directorates
- Plans and Policies Departments
- Capability Development Directors
- Heads of MRO
- Marines and Special Forces
- National Guard and Royal Guard Commands
- Critical National Infrastructure Authorities
- Defence & Security Contractors
- Academia and Research Organisations
- Associations and Industry Bodies
Secure your space at EDEX 2018 now by contacting our experienced team:
t: +971 (0) 4 4356101
m: +971 (0) 52 657 9857